ModMic 4.0 Uni-directional without Mute
The ModMic 4 Uni-directional microphone offers improved noise-cancelling features of the cardioid capsule. It’s an ideal choice for noisy environments, reducing background environmental noise and clatter from mechanical keyboards. Need a mute switch as well? Check out the ModMic 4 Uni-directional microphone with mute.
- Precision cardioid capsule delivers superior voice capture while reducing unwanted background noise
- Easily attach or remove the microphone thanks to a novel, patented design
- Adjustable boom gives you flexibility to best position the mic for performance and comfort
- Ideal for multi-player gaming, VOIP calls, or any noisy environment
- A 3.3 meter coaxially-shielded copper cable with clips easily attaches to computer or console
- Standard 3.5mm jack for immediate plug & play on a PC; available adapters for Mac and console use
- Includes carrying case & extra clasps
- One ModMic with no mute button
- Two base clasps, one top clasp with cap
- One extra 3M pad for re-attachment of base clasp.
- One foam pop filter
- Alcohol wipe
- 5 cable clips (not in pictures)
- Carrying case
- Jack: 3.5mm plated TRS for use with PCs
- Xbox One: works fine through controller via a CTIA/TRRS adapter. Will need latest firmware update! (as of 5/22/15)
- Play Station 4: works fine through controller via a CTIA/TRRS adapter. Sounds strange at times if used through mixamp.
- Mac/PS3/Xbox 360 headset jacks with proper adapter (Macs will need a USB adapter)
- Cable: 3.3 meters length, 2.5 mm diameter, coaxial shielding.
- Boom: 175mm max length, very bendable with internal steel spine
- Clasp: 12.7mm (0.5 inch) diameter circle adhesive pad footprint, ~17.5mm total height of attached clasp assembly.
Microphone capsule specs:
SNR: >50+ dB
Impedance: 2.2 KΩ
Operating Voltage: 1 to 10V
Max current at 2.0V: 500 µA
Max input SPL: 110 dB
- "FULFILLED" STATUS AND "SHIPPING EMAIL" FOR PRE-ORDERS ONLY MEANS THAT THE ORDER IS ACCEPTED BY OUR FULFILLMENT COMPANY (not necessarily shipped- see blog for latest on shipping times).
- IF YOU'RE USING PAYPAL, PLEASE, PLEASE, PRETTY-PLEASE, MAKE SURE THAT YOUR SHIPPING AND BILLING ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT/UP-TO-DATE. THESE MICS SHIP QUICKLY WHEN STOCKED.
- * PLEASE check with your country's customs office to see if you will need to pay an extra VAT and/or CUSTOMS FEE to import the package (ModMic customs value is 50 USD). This possible fee is not included in the shipping price of ~12 USD!
- **German customs can take up to 2 MONTHS to process the package- please understand that this may be an issue for some German customers (should have resellers up in August/September).
- Sorry for all the caps! It's just that it works better this way. Headphones not included.
We Also Recommend