ModMic 4.0 Uni-directional with Mute
Our most popular model, the ModMic 4 Uni-directional microphone with mute switch features the noise-cancelling performance of the cardioid capsule. It’s a perfect choice for multiplayer gaming and office VOIP use, as you’ll reduce that clatter of keyboards or other background noise. The mute switch also makes it easy for you to silence the mic at any time.
- Precision cardioid capsule delivers superior voice capture while reducing unwanted background noise
- In-line mute switch instantly silences your mic
- Easily attach or remove the microphone thanks to a novel, patented design
- Adjustable boom gives you flexibility to best position the mic for performance and comfort
- Ideal for multi-player gaming, VOIP calls, or any noisy environment
- A 3.3 meter coaxially-shielded copper cable with clips easily attaches to computer or console
- Standard 3.5mm jack for immediate plug & play on a PC; available adapters for Mac and console use
- Includes carrying case & extra clasps
- One ModMic with mute button
- Two base clasps, one top clasp with cap
- One extra 3M pad for re-attachment of base clasp.
- One foam pop filter
- Alcohol wipe
- 5 cable clips (not in pictures)
- Carrying case
- Jack: 3.5mm plated TRS for use with PCs
- Xbox One: works fine through controller via a CTIA/TRRS adapter. Will need latest firmware update! (as of 5/22/15)
- Play Station 4: works fine through controller via a CTIA/TRRS adapter. Sounds strange at times if used through mixamp.
- Mac/PS3/Xbox 360 headset jacks with proper adapter (Macs will need a USB adapter)
- Cable: 3.3 meters length, 2.5 mm diameter, coaxial shielding, mute button ~150mm from end of boom (about shirt pocket height)
- Boom: 175mm max length, very bendable with internal steel spine
- Clasp: 12.7mm (0.5 inch) diameter circle adhesive pad footprint, ~17.5mm total height of attached clasp assembly.
SNR: >50+ dB
Impedance: 2.2 KΩ
Operating Voltage: 1 to 10V
Max current at 2.0V: 500 µA
Max input SPL: 110 dB
- "FULFILLED" STATUS AND "SHIPPING EMAIL" FOR PRE-ORDERS ONLY MEANS THAT THE ORDER IS ACCEPTED BY OUR FULFILLMENT COMPANY (not necessarily shipped- see blog for latest on shipping times).
- IF YOU'RE USING PAYPAL, PLEASE, PLEASE, PRETTY-PLEASE, MAKE SURE THAT YOUR SHIPPING AND BILLING ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT/UP-TO-DATE. THESE MICS SHIP QUICKLY WHEN STOCKED.
- * PLEASE check with your country's customs office to see if you will need to pay an extra VAT and/or CUSTOMS FEE to import the package (ModMic customs value is 50 USD). This possible fee is not included in the shipping price of ~12 USD!
- **German customs can take up to 2 MONTHS to process the package- please understand that this may be an issue for some German customers (should have resellers up in August/September).
- Sorry for all the caps! It's just that it works better this way. Headphones not included.
We Also Recommend